• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Registration Number?

TCBronson

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Eagerly awaiting production. I went all in last year. Driving a 1998 Subaru Legacy Outback, 196,245 miles, 23 mpg. Babying it to last until I get the Eilo.

Also, how do I find the registration number? Is it related to the order number?
Hi and welcome from Arkansas, I hope you enjoy this forum as we journey to Elio production and ownership. There is a wealth of info here and hours of entertainment from a bunch of great people!

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Did the 1K all-in a couple of days ago. This answered my questions relative to PIL and some semblance as to when I might be enjoying my motor vehicle.

Welcome to the forum from St. Louis-ish, MO, Craig! :D Just about any question you might have about the Elio, or what appetizer to serve with bacon burgers has been covered 'somewhere' here. The search function can be your best friend, but please don't hesitate to ask if a question is gnawing at you and can't find a satisfactory answer. Feel free to jump right in!

floydv

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum from St. Louis-ish, MO, Craig! :D Just about any question you might have about the Elio, or what appetizer to serve with bacon burgers has been covered 'somewhere' here. The search function can be your best friend, but please don't hesitate to ask if a question is gnawing at you and can't find a satisfactory answer. Feel free to jump right in!
Just four words not to bring up: yellow, filler, Elgin, bulge.;)

Top Bottom