• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Report On P4 In Columbus With New, Hard Information

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm a hardcore Elio supporter since 2008's Hello Elio campaign and have been called a troll by another forum member. I suspect it's the name calling that I object to not the disagreement or misunderstanding of speculative opinion. I would say "vicious jerk" is also name calling irregardless of personal feelings and opinions regarding Elio and the Team.

As Z so eloquently put it........"hit the ignore button" and continue to make your personal opinions known in support of this concept. Bringing a new concept vehicle to market is messy business and things happen along the way causing minor delays........but Elio will happen in a realistic time frame.

Last edited:

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If you don't understand the difference between forming a good understanding of a thing, based on all the facts surrounding it, good and bad and negativity, I can be of no help to you. But I will try.

Black fog is saying "it can't work." Pink fog is saying, "of course it's wonderful and that means it will work." Reality is saying, "maybe this can work, and maybe it can't. It would be wonderful if it can work -- and maybe if I understand it, I can do something to help make it work."
All this talk of air, fog, mist and all has inspired. me. An now there's really something in the air. Enjoy;

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
SOME facts and some personal assurances presented convincingly enough for Mr. Ekh, you mean.

I am glad that Ekh went and asked them himself. BUT, how can we independently verify statement 1 and kill the ambiguous 1a?

Will someone PLEASE go and spy on the Shreveport factory? Pretty please??

If you want it done, do it yourself.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for making the effort!
Welcome EZ Screener. As you have already found out there are plenty of helpful friendly people on the forum. They are a diverse group with expertise in many areas. Use the forum search function to answer your questions. If you can' t find it be sure to ask because someone wil respond. Thanks for joining this historic journey and I hope it is entertaining and rewarding for you.

Top Bottom