• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Report On P4 In Columbus With New, Hard Information

Reaction score
Eric, I don't agree, I had plans to ask my question in person Saturday in Columbus. Jerome and Elio aren't here and we all know it. Putting your questions on this board and facebook( if you have) was only preaching negative doom, gloom and doubt . Thanks again for going in person to Columbus and asking these questions and for reporting your results. But doom and gloom was not helping anybody and I'm glad it might be over.

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Eric, I don't agree, I had plans to ask my question in person Saturday in Columbus. Jerome and Elio aren't here and we all know it. Putting your questions on this board and facebook( if you have) was only preaching negative doom, gloom and doubt . Thanks again for going in person to Columbus and asking these questions and for reporting your results. But doom and gloom was not helping anybody and I'm glad it might be over.

If you don't understand the difference between forming a good understanding of a thing, based on all the facts surrounding it, good and bad and negativity, I can be of no help to you. But I will try.

Unfortunately, the world is chock full of zealots and very short of thinking people. I am plenty enthusiastic about the Elio, as you can plainly tell. But that doesn't mean I have to shut my brain off. I have rendered all the readers of this forum a real service. It is better to know what reality is than to wander through a pink fog -- or a black one. To seek clarity does not make one negative. I get enthusiastic when the evidence suggests I should, and when I've done my homework.

Black fog is saying "it can't work." Pink fog is saying, "of course it's wonderful and that means it will work." Reality is saying, "maybe this can work, and maybe it can't. It would be wonderful if it can work -- and maybe if I understand it, I can do something to help make it work."

I'm pretty sure you won't understand that I'm arguing for enthusiasm based on a platform of fact and reality-checking. You'll just say "that's negative." Sorry you feel that way, and enjoy the pink fog.

Last edited:

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score

eddie66

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I love to read all posts, positive and negtive, as long as they are based on facts, not opinions. We all share a common goal, to see our Elios. I agree it is ok to disagree with someone's opinion, but personal attacks and bullying should not be acceptable. I also, as I stated before, believe there should be a dislike button at the bottom of each post so the person posting would get a feel for how others feel about their opinion, before the personal attacks begin. Lighten up folks. Just my personal opinion.

Craig

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I love to read all posts, positive and negtive, as long as they are based on facts, not opinions. We all share a common goal, to see our Elios. I agree it is ok to disagree with someone's opinion, but personal attacks and bullying should not be acceptable. I also, as I stated before, believe there should be a dislike button at the bottom of each post so the person posting would get a feel for how others feel about their opinion, before the personal attacks begin. Lighten up folks. Just my personal opinion.
o_O

RMClubfitter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Positive and popular leaders are more likely to garner the support of others and receive pay raises and promotions and achieve greater success in the workplace.

Positive people are able to maintain a broader perspective and see the big picture which helps them identify solutions where as negative people maintain a narrower perspective and tend to focus on problems.

Positive leaders are able to make better decisions under pressure.

Positive, optimistic sales people sell more than pessimistic sales people.

Copied.

" I'm arguing for enthusiasm based on a platform of fact and reality-checking" I like what Eric says here.

Buckeyejake

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I appreciate all the opinions. Nothing wrong with being a visionary. Nothing wrong with being a doubting Thomas. Nothing wrong with still holding on to the belief the world is flat. We need all to keep us human from spinning the world out of control.

Appreciate our differences. It sure makes life easier.

Top Bottom