• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Reported Numbers.xls

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Just as I said. After SEMA and maybe after N.O.
Just trying to get the numbers up.
And from the looks of the numbers on their home page they aren't going as they expected.

I would say that 36,000 reservations for a vehicle that is not fully developed and a year from production is likely going about as well as anyone could expect. Fluctuations in the numbers of new reservations from week to week are to be expected and really don't mean anything as what really matters is the trend over time and those are looking amazingly good for this project. As more news about the engine and vehicle vehicle program continues to come out the trend should continue just fine.

OctoberGlory

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I would say that 36,000 reservations for a vehicle that is not fully developed and a year from production is likely going about as well as anyone could expect. Fluctuations in the numbers of new reservations from week to week are to be expected and really don't mean anything as what really matters is the trend over time and those are looking amazingly good for this project. As more news about the engine and vehicle vehicle program continues to come out the trend should continue just fine.

Whenever I mention the Elio to someone they've never heard of it, but when I tell them more many say they want one. Once production starts and people actually see them on the road I bet demand will increase dramatically.

Jambe

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The updated version of Reported Numbers.xls: (Excel for Windows 2000. I've been told this also loads into Excel for Mac.)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gscuh0eqqfzip37/Reported Numbers.xls?dl=0

Previous version: 832 numbers....This version: 1150 numbers....318 new numbers.

Second sheet is sorted by State. Third sheet shows those who are All In $1K but numbers have not been reported.
(If you are on the third sheet, please send me your number. :))

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The updated version of Reported Numbers.xls: (Excel for Windows 2000. I've been told this also loads into Excel for Mac.)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gscuh0eqqfzip37/Reported Numbers.xls?dl=0

Previous version: 832 numbers....This version: 1150 numbers....318 new numbers.

Second sheet is sorted by State. Third sheet shows those who are All In $1K but numbers have not been reported.
(If you are on the third sheet, please send me your number. :))
I can't read it. What is the highest number this time? :-) Z

Top Bottom