• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Reporting In From Canada... #2305

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Very cool Peter! You are definitely on the edge of the cutting edge. Best of luck in your endeavors to help the Canadian govt allow it in. You can make it happen.

Probably a very corny joke, but if we could figure out how to waterproof the Elio.... Niagara Falls... hmmm? Hmmm??!!
You got him over a barrel with that!!

Terrence

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I placed my $1000 all-in order on January 12, 2014. I'm #2305.

As far as I know, I'm the only "all-in" Canadian at this time. I know buying from Canada is a risk because Elio doesn't plan on looking at international certifications for maybe a few years after production starts, but I'm willing to take the chance and work with Elio on getting it here, hopefully before that.

-Peter, #2305, Niagara Falls, Canada

Excuse the late notification to you Peter Beens: Congratulations are in order for the Elio all in and per your statement the first IN Canada eh! A grand decision, a great autocycle The Elio is! Safety, Comfort, High fuel mileage, and high life designed motor, Wow you are a winner! :D with number 2305!
Terrence in Maryland,:)

Norahsbed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Peter, ( a bit of a belated ) welcome to the Elio Family! Sounds like you have some explaining to do with the Government of Canada. Good thing you have some time, before your Elio arrives! While I've been to Upstate New York, we never made it to the falls. Bad weather kept us away. We always ment to get there, while our daughter and son-in-law attended law and med school but just didn't have good timing with the weather. We still have Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut and Rohde Island on our list of states to visit, so maybe someday!

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score

As far as I know, I'm the only "all-in" Canadian at this time. I know buying from Canada is a risk because Elio doesn't plan on looking at international certifications for maybe a few years after production starts, but I'm willing to take the chance and work with Elio on getting it here, hopefully before that.

WELCOME Peter Beens, from way down in the Bayou State and the future birth place of the Elio; Louisiana!

BearLakeSteve

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score

Welcome, Peter. I'm planning my first Elio road trip to Alberta, Canada. Beautiful roads through central and northern Idaho. Too bad you are on the other end of the country.

Top Bottom