• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Reservation Number Vs Order Number

Dooltd

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Everyone knows I have made no secret that I am getting mine for my 60th birthday November 21st 2015.....so there is no need to wonder about when they will be made. I've already made up their minds for them:D

I am hoping that you get your Elio a little earlier than November 21. Since my birthday is only two days before yours and my number is 1471, it would be fun to pick it up around the 21st but I'm believing that it will be more like the middle of October.
Besides, our birthdays are a bit close to Thanksgiving and I would rather drive back to Los Angeles before the holidays.
Hey, whenever it's made, I'll see you in Shreveport because it looks like our Elios may be built the same day! :cool:

Last edited:

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Happy Birthday tomorrow, Dooltd. I'd share my cake with you but it is a cupcake so the serving would be very small. Happy Birthday on Friday, MyElio1678. I hope your birthdays are as great as mine has been. :-) Z

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am hoping that you get your Elio a little earlier than November 21. Since my birthday is only two days before yours and my number is 1471, it would be fun to pick it up around the 21st but I'm believing that it will be more like the middle of October.
Besides, our birthdays are a bit close to Thanksgiving and I would rather drive back to Los Angeles before the holidays.
Hey, whenever it's made, I'll see you in Shreveport because it looks like our Elios may be built the same day! :cool:

I get the vibe that the day it's built might not be the day you pick it up, EM is giving themselves a wide spread of time i.e. picking your options/colors about 6 weeks before they build, that will give flexibility for first year production schedules,
the first shall be last.... the year after 24 hr delivery (lol)

Dooltd

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm sure you are correct, Rucrayze, so far everything is speculation. My greatest concern is that since I have a relatively low number I will have to place my order before any significant number of vehicles are actually built. This could make the transmission choice a guess instead of a decision. :cool:

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Everyone knows I have made no secret that I am getting mine for my 60th birthday November 21st 2015.....so there is no need to wonder about when they will be made. I've already made up their minds for them:D
Happy Birthday again. I hope yours is as wonderful as mine was. :-) Z

Top Bottom