• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Reservation Number

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
if you go to this link for ElioMotors.com and from there to the page where you make a reservation, in the upper left corner, you will see :

$1,000
Hover over for
more info

move your mouse pointer over there and a window will open in which you will see :

"Make your reservation now and you'll receive the next spot available in the production line, which is approximately 14,400. Your official number will be sent in the email within 6-8 weeks."

that message hasn't changed in months

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
I just received my reservation number----- 14409!! I'm looking forward to the arrival of my t-shirt also. I hate to wish my life away but hurry up 2016! :D

Good to hear, Gary! Well done.

I see you're from Lake of the Ozarks... the P4 tour will be in Independence not this weekend but next weekend, Jul 24-26. I plan to go see it on Saturday afternoon.

http://www.eliomotors.com/find-us/#events

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello Gary Fern and welcome from the Pacific NW :welcome:
Congrats on your reservation; and thank you for joining our Band of Brothers here on Elio Owners. :triumphant:
There is a great mix of people and ideas from all different walks of life and age groups.
Always feel free to join in on any topic or thread :thumb:

Last edited:

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I just received my reservation number----- 14409!! I'm looking forward to the arrival of my t-shirt also. I hate to wish my life away but hurry up 2016! :D

Ahh! Lake of the Ozarks! I'm a couple hours up the road from you by Six Flags. We're definitely going to have to have an Elio-fest down that way when we finally take possession of our little three-wheelers!

Last edited:

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Gary, Congratulations and welcome to the forum. I can honestly say "happiness is having a number". Enjoy the Elio experience and the wait with us.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
if you go to this link for ElioMotors.com and from there to the page where you make a reservation, in the upper left corner, you will see :

$1,000
Hover over for
more info

move your mouse pointer over there and a window will open in which you will see :

"Make your reservation now and you'll receive the next spot available in the production line, which is approximately 14,400. Your official number will be sent in the email within 6-8 weeks."

that message hasn't changed in months

just checked as outlined above, the count has changed and is now showing :

Make your reservation now and you'll receive the next spot available in the production line, which is approximately 14,900.

Top Bottom