• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Reservations: 65341 As Of 6/20/2017

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
harsh? judgmental? sheesh I guess old don rickles couldn't make a living in your (not mine) new political correct world! enjoy! you're being harsh and judgmental!
Not a smart move to attack Zelio. She is well liked and respected and you could learn a lot from her.

Keith Dahl

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Ah Keith! Stirring up trouble again? :)
It seems like it's taking a few of us a while to get and appreciate your humor.
Give us time: we'll catch up!
Thoughts and prayers! :cool:
I like to abbreviate "thoughts and prayers to "t's & p's! ya know what im sayin? shall we sing?
Old MACDONALD had a farm
MY-E-L-I-O
And on his farm he had a car
MY-E-L-I-O
With a honk honk here
And a toot toot there
Here a honk, there a toot
Everywhere a honk toot
Old MacDonald had a farm
MY-E-L-I-O
see what I did there? I had to throw a "my" in to keep the rhymetic cadence of the song going.o_O

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
HOKAY, let's steer this thread on to other subjects... :) Take your pick from below:

I realized that we can now say... "Production is targeted for next September". Kinda cool to be able to say that, inferring "less than a year away".

Reservation numbers have doubled in the last 5 months. Not bad.

I just read an article talking about vehicles made in other countries that will never be sold in the U.S. There was one vehicle made by I believe an Indian company called Tata, and this vehicle was said to not make the weight requirements and laws of the U.S. I didn't know that, certain vehicles can't even be sold in the U.S. simply because they are too light-weight? If true, here's yet another issue that is side-stepped by the Elio being technically a motorcycle under Federal Law.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

CompTrex

Elio Addict
Reaction score
HOKAY, let's steer this thread on to other subjects... :) Take your pick from below:

I realized that we can now say... "Production is targeted for next September". Kinda cool to be able to say that, inferring "less than a year away".

Reservation numbers have doubled in the last 5 months. Not bad.

I just read an article talking about vehicles made in other countries that will never be sold in the U.S. There was one vehicle made by I believe an Indian company called Tata, and this vehicle was said to not make the weight requirements and laws of the U.S. I didn't know that, certain vehicles can't even be sold in the U.S. simply because they are too light-weight? If true, here's yet another issue that is side-stepped by the Elio being technically a motorcycle under Federal Law.

Almost got us back on track for a genuine discussion there Jeff! So close! I was rootin' for ya!:D

Top Bottom