• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Reservations: 65341 As Of 6/20/2017

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
ELIO will need to get that number as high as it can go to influence investors.
Taking a wild guess here maybe 13-14,000 are $1000

agree .... a goal of 50-60,000 reservations has been mentioned several times .... this is a pure guess but it makes sense to me that as soon as production money becomes available they will get them rolling off the line regardless of the number of reservations

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
They only PR'd the price point for the 1st year reservationists. The business model stands up for year 2 even if they raise the price, lets say maybe as high as $7800. So the return may well get even better. Then there are all the options and aftermarket which has an even higher mark-up.
Options are where the profit is in addition to the CC play.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I believe there are about 13,000 "all-in" at the $1,000 level. There are surely some $1,000 "want-ins" too.
When they close-off the list, we might get a better idea of the distribution of reservationist"s deposits. The only "real" number, as mentioned,right now is the 1k all ins.

John Painter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Speculation of the day. Do you think the fleet reservation number is included in the total reservation count, or is it separate? See former post http://www.elioowners.com/threads/anyone-else-think-it-wont-happen.1808/page-80#post-84554

And along with that, are the companies who've given quotes the only fleet sales, or are they just the ones who want to brag about their incredibly expensive limited polo shirts?
The truth is out there.
1fleet.png

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Speculation of the day. Do you think the fleet reservation number is included in the total reservation count, or is it separate? See former post http://www.elioowners.com/threads/anyone-else-think-it-wont-happen.1808/page-80#post-84554

And along with that, are the companies who've given quotes the only fleet sales, or are they just the ones who want to brag about their incredibly expensive limited polo shirts?
The truth is out there.
View attachment 4793
The truth may be out there, though I don't think we'll find out in any hurry what it is. My guess is that these are the few fleet owners who have jumped in. A time frame measured in 2 years plus is an awfully long time for most business owners to be projecting their needs and costs. If the car nears production, I'd expect to see fleet orders growing exponentially.

Elio simply has to get to the starting gate with a real car, real plant, and real distribution system. Then they will make money, IMO, lots of it. But if they can't get there without any more delays, they're not going to see fleet or any other large-scale sales. And we won't get our cars!

Truett Collins

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The truth may be out there, though I don't think we'll find out in any hurry what it is. My guess is that these are the few fleet owners who have jumped in. A time frame measured in 2 years plus is an awfully long time for most business owners to be projecting their needs and costs. If the car nears production, I'd expect to see fleet orders growing exponentially.

Elio simply has to get to the starting gate with a real car, real plant, and real distribution system. Then they will make money, IMO, lots of it. But if they can't get there without any more delays, they're not going to see fleet or any other large-scale sales. And we won't get our cars!
Any business that does not project their needs and cost out for more than 2 years is a business that is failing fast.

Cache Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score

The truth is out there.
View attachment 4793
Elio stated that all reservations are included in the number.

Top Bottom