• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Reservations: 65341 As Of 6/20/2017

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I agree! I plan on upping my current all in, and going all in on a second Elio! :cool: :cool:

It also, IMO, explains the lull from Oct. until now. Any 'ration' individual starts thinking [or at least his wife does] about Christmas, and the expenses of the holidays, including travel for some folks. I've already got my refund [or the receipt of what I OVERPAID...Quick segway, but I actually had it down two years ago to where the amount I owed the State, plus what I got back from the Feds equaled $19 and change...almost perfect!]. Early spring is a good time for individuals to get over the shock and awe of buying more than their budget could afford, pay off holiday expenses, and start looking forward...i.e.-reserving an Elio.

Sean44

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just upgraded to ALL IN $1000 - not sure what my rez number is yet but I sure hope we see some movement on the engine, and financing fronts in the next six months. I have more than a few buddies up on Wall St - pretty high up Hedge Fund types - make sure Elio is on their radar. I propose that any and all interested in making this happen sooner than later start plying their own network waters and push this project and business as much as possible as fast as possible. Once we get a certain number of these cars on the road - they will create their own tipping point and Paul's and many more dreams can be pushed across the finish line. I know now that I'm a $1000 ALL IN I'll be doing everything I can to push this forward.

CompTrex

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just upgraded to ALL IN $1000 - not sure what my rez number is yet but I sure hope we see some movement on the engine, and financing fronts in the next six months. I have more than a few buddies up on Wall St - pretty high up Hedge Fund types - make sure Elio is on their radar. I propose that any and all interested in making this happen sooner than later start plying their own network waters and push this project and business as much as possible as fast as possible. Once we get a certain number of these cars on the road - they will create their own tipping point and Paul's and many more dreams can be pushed across the finish line. I know now that I'm a $1000 ALL IN I'll be doing everything I can to push this forward.
Kudos!

Catia

Elio Addict
Reaction score
ncBXG9ecA.jpg

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Congratulations, and thanks for your confidence in the Elio dream. Now you just have to wait to get your number but should be confident that you will bump ahead of 25,000 others currently on the reservation list

McBrew

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If they get 40K by the end of March they will be lucky.
Only ones signing up now are the ones that don't know about all the delays.
They only need 7 people a day to reach 40k by the end of March. I signed up knowing about the delays. There has also been a lot of progress. I'm hoping the Elio will be available by mid 2016, but I understand it may not be... and that it may never happen. However, I have seen enough progress that it looks like a pretty good bet.

CompTrex

Elio Addict
Reaction score
They only need 7 people a day to reach 40k by the end of March. I signed up knowing about the delays. There has also been a lot of progress. I'm hoping the Elio will be available by mid 2016, but I understand it may not be... and that it may never happen. However, I have seen enough progress that it looks like a pretty good bet.
Cheers!

Top Bottom