• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Reservations: 65341 As Of 6/20/2017

Marshall

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If anyone hasn't figured it out yet, I'm enthused with the product enough to want to know how they will cross the minefield of new production problems so they can become the next SUCCESS STORY instead of the dreamer cautionary tale.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
If anyone hasn't figured it out yet, I'm enthused with the product enough to want to know how they will cross the minefield of new production problems so they can become the next SUCCESS STORY instead of the dreamer cautionary tale.

unfortunately, that is something we don't have the info needed to answer .... at this point about all we can do is theorize and we won't know for sure until the history of the company is written somewhere down the line

Marshall

Elio Addict
Reaction score
unfortunately, that is something we don't have the info needed to answer .... at this point about all we can do is theorize and we won't know for sure until the history of the company is written somewhere down the line
But the numbers do indicate it CAN WORK, even if it doesn't. And this is in response to those who claim the numbers won't work without actually doing the numbers.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
But the numbers do indicate it CAN WORK, even if it doesn't. And this is in response to those who claim the numbers won't work without actually doing the numbers.

granted .... however, since its highly likely EM has access to all the numbers we have plus who knows how many we don't .... logically they see the whole picture where we see pieces

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
the folks running EM have been working toward bringing their trike to market for years .... its impossible for me to believe that they haven't considered and made detailed plans to do so .... where we sit and wonder, the pretty much sit there and know .... without access to the info on which they are basing their decisions, I really can't get all worked up over things like this
Don't forget 'Gino' he was production manager for Chrysler
(all the mini vans) 40 years experience. Elio is cake to him...

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
At the current rate we should see 1k/month at minimum (average) thru the year. Unless the latest production start delay proves a stronger effect than I expect.
Seems that things will get more interesting as the year progresses. Sooo, 60k reservations by 2017 are therefore pretty much the lower extreme limit.
I'll be disappointed if 68k isn't reached and pleasantly surprised if 100k is reached.

Top Bottom