• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Reservations: 65341 As Of 6/20/2017

Sailor Dog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My Google Drive isn't working right now, but that appears to be 249 reservations in 4 days, which comes out to 62.25 per day. A little slower, but still well above the norm.
At this rate, looks like 12/19 will be the latest Elio would announce 65,000, maybe by 12/12... lot's of 3s I see on latter...any other date wagers? Going to be a Happy Hanukkah and a Merry Christmas for Elio Motors and Elio Owners?!

Reaction score
At this rate, looks like 12/19 will be the latest Elio would announce 65,000, maybe by 12/12... lot's of 3s I see on latter...any other date wagers? Going to be a Happy Hanukkah and a Merry Christmas for Elio Motors and Elio Owners?!

It will be a Wonderful Holiday for ALL !

booboo

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It will be a Wonderful Holiday for ALL !
Did Joe post his newest here yet ? Yes, we are making progress. Need to work out all the engineering kinks, and turn the lights on in Shreveport.
I will feel like celebrating when they start rolling out of Shreveport.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Interesting how young this guy is. Done via video, very indicative of the generation he is in.
Makes me wonder if the form of media up to now has been one reason for the age groups that have responded up to now.
looking at your signature, I now recall the rear windows were to "wing" open. Anyone see it offered now?, i think it was one of the better add-ons

airforceguy6

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Right around my birthday...happy b-day to me! Now if I could only get an Elio for my birthday...

airforceguy6

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Did Joe post his newest here yet ? Yes, we are making progress. Need to work out all the engineering kinks, and turn the lights on in Shreveport.
I will feel like celebrating when they start rolling out of Shreveport.
Great Video, good to see that Elio should be considered "passing" in the separate requirements the DOE is making (in my opinion). I think the only reason the DOE might be dragging their feet is because of the past failures of the loan (Fisker Automotive, The Vehicle Production Group LLC) from startup companies. The political fall back from lending money out to failing companies does hurt the department, and they just want to make sure the vehicle makes it to production to sign off on the loan.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
looking at your signature, I now recall the rear windows were to "wing" open. Anyone see it offered now?, i think it was one of the better add-ons
I agree. You can never be sure how the airflow will be affected by a window behind you. In my truck, leaving the back window open a couple of inches at highway speeds really smoothes out airflow from the sunroof. It makes it feel like a gentle breeze. Ugh. After typing that, I feel like I need to watch some football, drink some beer, and shoot stuff.

Last edited:
Top Bottom