• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Reservations: 65341 As Of 6/20/2017

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
So the slow but steady rate of reservations forced me to take a survey of the public in my area. How many people have heard of the elio?
In the past, a few years back, it was zero percent. Later I found a match to the Elio research of 5-10%.
I've completed my two-week check, and I find about 25% to know it, even very familiar with-it and like it. None of those having put money down on it.

It's beginning to look like for each reservation there are more than 10-20 who might buy an Elio when production starts. But to remain low risk, I'd always estimate at 10:1 if I were running the show, at least for the first year. That says to me 650k sales are reliable for the first year..( up to 4 times that is the possible maximum )

Still banks are banks, investors are investors. Makes me wonder, if those funding sources only committed to say 130k production how much funding would THAT take? I definitely want to ask EM if such a plan is even possible.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
So the slow but steady rate of reservations forced me to take a survey of the public in my area. How many people have heard of the elio?
In the past, a few years back, it was zero percent. Later I found a match to the Elio research of 5-10%.
I've completed my two-week check, and I find about 25% to know it, even very familiar with-it and like it. None of those having put money down on it.

It's beginning to look like for each reservation there are more than 10-20 who might buy an Elio when production starts. But to remain low risk, I'd always estimate at 10:1 if I were running the show, at least for the first year. That says to me 650k sales are reliable for the first year..( up to 4 times that is the possible maximum )

Still banks are banks, investors are investors. Makes me wonder, if those funding sources only committed to say 130k production how much funding would THAT take? I definitely want to ask EM if such a plan is even possible.
Good luck getting an answer; ever since EM started selling stock in the company they've gotten extremely tight-lipped about any information.
But if you do manage to get an answer, I'd be very interested in what they say.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
They just wrapped up a week at LA and that wasn't enough for you?
You would have been in deep do-do a couple of years ago where it could be months between updates; emails maybe once every 2 to 3 weeks, and the news we got was very limited.
Ask anyone that been on here that joined in 2014 or early 2015 how now compares to then.
I'm tickled that we get so much more now.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Yup

counter.gif

Top Bottom