• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Reservations: 65341 As Of 6/20/2017

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Here's an easier to see monthly view of the same data.

Elio Monthly Numbers 2014 06.JPG

Elio Monthly Numbers 2014 06.JPG

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Here's an easier to see monthly view of the same data.

View attachment 1783

View attachment 1783

Good afternoon Ty. You "slacking" does not worry me, but when the folks over at EM "slacks," well, that's another story all together. :rolleyes:

I mean, when they continue to change "show dates" for places like New Orleans, and they have done that no less than 6 times now since mid March. . . . . . The ears on the little rabbit go up.

And now they are late with the new number of reservations for the last week. Come on guys. . . . . If Ya gonna string us along with production dates, and show dates, AT LEAST continue to throw the "monkey's" that are following and believing in this fantasy a peanut every now and then: SHOW US THE CURRENT NUMBERS!!!! o_O

Thanks for letting me vent. :eek:

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
...As a Feng Shui practitioner I frequently use... :) Z
Huh? :-) cool, we gotta have lunch someday. Seriously, I like that kind of thing. So does my hunny. We're both good with that.
Oh, oh, said too much, admitted the truth and bad snuff like that..

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just an observation but I think they need to do a better job of educating to the masses ... I fear the 2-3 agents onsite have little opportunity to make time with everyone. . .

Last time they were here in Phoenix (And I actually got to shake Paul's hand!) I spent most of my time answering questions. That was kind of cool. Hopefully, I was up on the latest. Sometimes my answer was, "That's a good question, ask ... That guy.. he knows for sure".
There seemed to be about a dozen or more 'crew' there that time. Some seemed to be volunteers. Most obviously weren't.

Reaction score
Good afternoon Ty. You "slacking" does not worry me, but when the folks over at EM "slacks," well, that's another story all together. :rolleyes:

I mean, when they continue to change "show dates" for places like New Orleans, and they have done that no less than 6 times now since mid March. . . . . . The ears on the little rabbit go up.

And now they are late with the new number of reservations for the last week. Come on guys. . . . . If Ya gonna string us along with production dates, and show dates, AT LEAST continue to throw the "monkey's" that are following and believing in this fantasy a peanut every now and then: SHOW US THE CURRENT NUMBERS!!!! o_O

Thanks for letting me vent. :eek:

I repeat that very same rant. Music Man is right. Reservation numbers for Saturday really really should have been posted today. I am very disappointed. Even with me on Grandma duty I kept checking ... and NOTHING. And when was it we got any new 'all-in' reports? TWO MONTHS? OK, I'm tired ... cranky and so ready for bed.

Thanks Ty.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
What time during day do they send out the email with your production number?
There is no specific time or specific number of days. Sometimes it is 5 days, sometimes it is 8 or 9. There is no question that holidays slow things down as they do with any business. I think the hot under the collar reactions can be blamed partly on hot weather. So, take a nice deep breath, a cool drink, sit back and put your feet up and relax. The numbers will come when they come. Trust me. Keep the faith. :-) Z

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Huh? :) cool, we gotta have lunch someday. Seriously, I like that kind of thing. So does my hunny. We're both good with that.
Oh, oh, said too much, admitted the truth and bad snuff like that..
It may be a long distance to travel but let me know when and I will be happy to have lunch with both of you. :-) Z

Top Bottom