• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Reservations: 65341 As Of 6/20/2017

runt2

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
And how long will the 50 percent bonus continue, any guesses?

My guess is that the 50% bonus will continue as long as they are still looking for more $ to fund production. So my guess is that it will continue until production actually starts, but you never know. I suspect that when they discontinue funding, it will be advertised on the elio website so that the many who are waiting as long as possible will have time to pull the trigger.

Sailor Dog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My guess is that the 50% bonus will continue as long as they are still looking for more $ to fund production. So my guess is that it will continue until production actually starts, but you never know. I suspect that when they discontinue funding, it will be advertised on the elio website so that the many who are waiting as long as possible will have time to pull the trigger.
That includes many, myself included, I presume.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Sounds reasonable; or they might let it go to a certain point, make the announcement and watch the flood of people going for it.
They have never said what the plan is (or if they even have one yet).

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
What will the SILs start at for next round for those of us not at $1000 non refundable if one upgrades? I was guessing this round of SILs is up to low 20,000s?

The Spot-In-Line numbers for the $1000 all-in reservations have been running pretty close to 1/3 of the total. But we have intel that gets us a better idea, around 17,500 or 17,600 is where these next ones will be. :D

Last edited:
Reaction score
The Spot-In-Line numbers for the $1000 all-in reservations have been running pretty close to 1/3 of the total. But we have intel that gets us a better idea, around 17,500 or 17,600 is where these next ones will be. :D

How exciting ! I will be in the next batch. I upped my daughter's deposit I believe it was Monday. That's the date I am writing down, lol. I will have to have my avatar changed again.

Top Bottom