• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Reservations: 65341 As Of 6/20/2017

bowers baldwin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
So long as it doesn't 'Trump' your platform. lol.
thin-ice-cc.jpg

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I showed my wife the video and I think her response is similar to what most people would say. "What happens if that happens at highway speeds?"

DigitalDan

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
I showed my wife the video and I think her response is similar to what most people would say. "What happens if that happens at highway speeds?"

Let off the gas, lightly apply the brake and pull over on the shoulder. If they both come off at the same time, then channel your inner snowmobile rider and ski-doo it to a stop. If you're really good, throw her in reverse, spin the fenders off, and slap her back in neutral before the poop really hits the fan. :cool:

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Let off the gas, lightly apply the brake and pull over on the shoulder. If they both come off at the same time, then channel your inner snowmobile rider and ski-doo it to a stop. If you're really good, throw her in reverse, spin the fenders off, and slap her back in neutral before the poop really hits the fan. :cool:
If I do that just right, they should pop back into place, right?

Top Bottom