• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Reservations: 65341 As Of 6/20/2017

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Elio Numbers 2014 05 04.JPG
Elio Numbers 2014 05 04.JPG ... and Here's my chart to compliment JNR's:

Brian1362

Elio Addict
Reaction score
THANKS FOR POSTING ! You made my day. This beast February 19 - March 1st period !!!!!!!!! Best ever !!! I wish the team would chime in and tell us what, they think "did it."
I wish someone from Elio Motors would be a member of this forum, as well. It could possibly dispell rumors/speculation, give real insight/news, etc.

Brian1362

Elio Addict
Reaction score
"That's just what they'd expect us to do." -T.J. Hooker

That would be nice, wouldn't it?
Yes it would. I remember being vaguely interested in the PT Cruiser, and there were actual reps from Chrysler on that forum. The forum would not be opened unless one was in there. Dispelled rumors, confirmed dates, etc. I just chose not to get one, eventually.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yes. It's good to see the numbers going up at a faster rate... at the current rate of 140 more a day, they'll have 28,822 reservations by the end of this year. Of course, if it continues increasing... Well, that's more math than I care to do. Besides, the spike could be from good showings, the News show, etc. I'm just happy that they are still growing.

Top Bottom