• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Reservations: 65341 As Of 6/20/2017

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
would that number be considered == good --- OK --- not so good ???

Jim
I think it is OK to good. Consider the time of year. It helps that they have had so many events since they left Las Vegas and that is reflected in our membership so I assume it is also reflected in reservations. But as I said in my first post - this is a time of year when money is going elsewhere in a very big way. As long as we get reservations every week, I feel we are OK but then that is my very own, very biased, and not the least bit humble opinion, as always. :-) Z

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hello all! This is my first time posting. I went $1000 all-in Sept. 29th, and am currently waiting for my reservation #. I'm really looking forward to the Elio. It's gonna be my courtship car :)
Hi and welcome from Oregon DWood. If you went all in On 9/29, you should have received your number on 11/10. The contact for tracking down your number is in my signature line below. Your number may have gone to a spam folder which most likely is deleted by now. Good luck! :-) Z

DWood

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Hi and welcome from Oregon DWood. If you went all in On 9/29, you should have received your number on 11/10. The contact for tracking down your number is in my signature line below. Your number may have gone to a spam folder which most likely is deleted by now. Good luck! :) Z
Hello and thank you for the contact address zelio! I'm glad I signed up here or I might have been really lost when it comes time for the Elio to hit the streets.

Top Bottom