• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Reservations Needed??

Neil Edgecomb

Reaction score
mber: 2495"]only Paul + knows, and that's important because???[/QUOTE]
I thought $100 got you a number In line but
was later told a 1st year of production guarentee
now I see $100 GUARENTEES YOUR SPOT IN LINE
WHICH IS IT ?

Where are ELIO HATS AVAILABLE?

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
welcome, didn't see your new to the forum.
EVENTUALLY, when the first year cut-off is finalized, a final list of place in line could be generated (not sure that EM will do this), in a receding order from all in 1k to want in $100.00 it will also determine your place - $100 was all in
for example your "all in "100 gets you ahead of ALL" want ins" no matter their dollar amount (wants can get their$ back-Alls cannot
So, everyone you see with a number on their avatar are 1k all in (not expecting nor an option to recover their $$)
So review what's comfortable for yourself. The forum covers the entire spectrum including many who are sitting out until they can see 'em rolling off the line (which personally I don't understand because if the get in with a refundable 100, they will then have the option, at that time to buy, or walk away with their 100.)
Currently, until further notice, there is a 50% incentive to go all in (for amounts listed on EM site)- which you should visit to get the overall picture.
Hope that helps.
this forum has a wide range of very talented and knowledgable folks who contribute their insights about car build/construction/design - and there are MANY opinions -which basically all they are, but makes for a fun read, while we wait patiently to get our Elio

Top Bottom