• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Riddle(s)

LockMD

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Good one! Going to have to try that one on the wifey!

Good luck! As many times as I have told that, I think one person actually paid close enough attention for it to work LOL

Speaking of wifey, I just signed mine up as username: Mrs. LockMD haha doubt she will be on or post much, but now she can.....

LockMD

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Okay here is another.........

A man needs to cross a bridge with 3 eggs. The bridge has a very sensitive weight capacity. The man weighs 200lbs. each egg is 1oz. The bridge can only hold 200lbs.2oz. How can he cross?

No, he can't diet or change his weight, No, he can't scramble the eggs, and No he can't leave any behind, has to take all 3 at the same time.

Dustoff

Elio Addict
Reaction score

A man needs to cross a bridge with 3 eggs. The bridge has a very sensitive weight capacity. The man weighs 200lbs. each egg is 1oz. The bridge can only hold 200lbs.2oz. How can he cross?

No, he can't diet or change his weight, No, he can't scramble the eggs, and No he can't leave any behind, has to take all 3 at the same time.
Uh,
Juggle?

CheeseheadEarl

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Juggling them.

tazairforce

Elio Addict
Reaction score

If he were a juggler he would only have the weight of one egg in his hand at a time, then crossing the bridge would be a piece of cake.

LockMD

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Uh,
Juggle?

Juggling them.

If he were a juggler he would only have the weight of one egg in his hand at a time, then crossing the bridge would be a piece of cake.

You ALL suck!! Why are mine figured out so easily, I must be simple minded LOL. But it's official this time Dustoff, YOU WIN A BRAND NEW CAR!! I'll have to get Jeff his own, you can keep yours from previous winnings haha

This was told to me (the class) by a 4th grade math teacher (Mr. Rohr) as he was juggling all around the class, no one got it LOL Don't know why I still remember it, maybe cause he is the one that got me interested in math???

Dustoff

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You ALL suck!! Why are mine figured out so easily, I must be simple minded LOL. But it's official this time Dustoff, YOU WIN A BRAND NEW CAR!! I'll have to get Jeff his own, you can keep yours from previous winnings haha

This was told to me (the class) by a 4th grade math teacher (Mr. Rohr) as he was juggling all around the class, no one got it LOL Don't know why I still remember it, maybe cause he is the one that got me interested in math???
I am able to juggle:D but only two with one hand and three with two.:p

LockMD

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am able to juggle:D but only two with one hand and three with two.:p

I can do two in one hand each/same time or three with both :p but not long enough to cross a bridge. I always liked you and it was nice to see your pick in the Birmingham thread.:) You can see mine in one of the cali threads if you didn't already.

EDIT: But I thought you were from KY or TN? How far did you travel to see her in 'Bama?

Dustoff

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I can do two in one hand each/same time or three with both :p but not long enough to cross a bridge. I always liked you and it was nice to see your pick in the Birmingham thread.:) You can see mine in one of the cali threads if you didn't already.
EDIT: But I thought you were from KY or TN? How far did you travel to see her in 'Bama?

LockMD,

Thank you.

Remember our Waze experiment and coming to the conclusion that it is a very good navigation tool? It allows the tracking and monitoring of friends anywhere in the U.S. Someone here suggested it could be used as an Elio Organization rescue tool. As long as the participants were vetted it could work.

I'm from the West Coast (CA) but live in TN at this time.

The drive from my house to B-Ham is 2 hours.

LockMD

Elio Addict
Reaction score
LockMD,

Thank you.

Remember our Waze experiment and coming to the conclusion that it is a very good navigation tool? It allows the tracking and monitoring of friends anywhere in the U.S. Someone here suggested it could be used as an Elio Organization rescue tool. As long as the participants were vetted it could work.

I'm from the West Coast (CA) but live in TN at this time.

The drive from my house to B-Ham is 2 hours.

Yes, I'm still using Waze after years of google maps it took about 2 weeks for me to get used to it. Thank you for sharing it with me. Wow, that's a long trip hope you made a day of it. :)

Top Bottom