• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Road Trip!

Ralphe

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I decided to pick up my Elio at the factory, if the program is in effect when my time comes.
1600 plus miles, 2-1/2 days, on 3 tanks of gas,$100.+ maybe $200. bed & eats, $100. flight. Allegiant flies Vegas to Shreveport non stop.
Wonder what they will charge for tax, setup, etc. Whatever, I'm READY. Hopefully about a year or so from now. (Boy, i'm really in to this!!!) Damn, I need to take a break........
My head is spinning. Anyone going with me? or, before me.

R

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I might just join you in the road trip...depending on when they will have mine ready...I have a place in LV I can use for a rest/stop over before heading to CA

Ralphe

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I might just join you in the road trip...depending on when they will have mine ready...I have a place in LV I can use for a rest/stop over before heading to CA
W
Welcome, I'm looking forward to it, I'll be talking to you.
I just thought, with this reservation system, it's unlikely that we will get the same shipping dates.
We shall see....I went All In Top beginning in Feb. I have no number yet. Good Luck.

NRB

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Exactly what I plan to do , but must go east---Tallahassee, Fl. to factory (which is almost into Texas). If break down occurs in route, how do you plan to handle that( assuming there will be very few dealers and then only in big cities ?? RB

Ralphe

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Exactly what I plan to do , but must go east---Tallahassee, Fl. to factory (which is almost into Texas). If break down occurs in route, how do you plan to handle that( assuming there will be very few dealers and then only in big cities ?? RB
If it breaks down for that short a drive, I guess Paul, and the rest of us had the wrong idea,
but I would have the car towed back to the factory.
Thanks for the thought, I'll have to map out the half way point. Tow factory, or tow home..

Top Bottom