• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Roof Racks And Car Cover Showing On The Configurator

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
Interesting! They are roof-mounted. Three types.

Bike rack.... board rack (surfing, yes?) ... and ski rack. They don't appear on the top of the car yet when selected in the configurator, as of August 9th.

Oh, hang on... if you hover over the "i" circle for information, a picture appears. It's hard (for me anyway) to put the mouse pointer in JUST the right position, so the web developers have some fixing to do yet to improve the user experience. :D So yes, it is a surf board according to the image.

Car Cover appears now too, in the Accessories section. Same not-so-good display when hovering over the information icon.

I'm liking these new options and their prices. The more options available, the better.

Last edited:

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Interesting! They are roof-mounted. Three types.

Bike rack.... board rack (surfing, yes?) ... and ski rack. They don't appear on the top of the car yet when selected in the configurator, as of August 9th.

Oh, hang on... if you hover over the "i" circle for information, a picture appears. It's hard (for me anyway) to put the mouse pointer in JUST the right position, so the web developers have some fixing to do yet to improve the user experience. :D So yes, it is a surf board according to the image.

Car Cover appears now too, in the Accessories section. Same not-so-good display when hovering over the information icon.

I'm liking these new options and their prices. The more options available, the better.
The HUD also shows up. :D

Top Bottom