• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Russian Transcontinental Road

larryboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I read an article the other day about the Russian plan to build a road across Siberia and it started me thinking. There will be a whole bunch of road trips that will mark firsts for Elio. First production Elio to travel coast to coast. First Elio trip from Alaska to the Panama canal. First Elio to drive to all 49 states (that you can drive to). I am sure that others will think of neat firsts for the little car (ok autocycle). If any of these trips happen to go through the Omaha area the first beer is on me. Larryboy

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I read an article the other day about the Russian plan to build a road across Siberia and it started me thinking. There will be a whole bunch of road trips that will mark firsts for Elio. First production Elio to travel coast to coast. First Elio trip from Alaska to the Panama canal. First Elio to drive to all 49 states (that you can drive to). I am sure that others will think of neat firsts for the little car (ok autocycle). If any of these trips happen to go through the Omaha area the first beer is on me. Larryboy
Actually Omaha, being in the middle of the country, might be a great location for the National Rally!!
As assistant director, I've been giving a lot of thought how to assign parking/set-up, by States?, by number?, then it hit me (along with others) we do it by Color We'd need 8 groups the last for all custom/modifications. It would look too cool from a drone!!! I will be looking for more help as things develop!!!

tazairforce

Elio Addict
Reaction score

If Omaha is on the way to Alaska from West Georgia, I'll take you up on that beer. IF I could put the Mini-Mate up in your yard, I'll bring some Rib-Eyes and more beer. By the way, Where is Omaha??lol

CheeseheadEarl

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If Omaha is on the way to Alaska from West Georgia, I'll take you up on that beer. IF I could put the Mini-Mate up in your yard, I'll bring some Rib-Eyes and more beer. By the way, Where is Omaha??lol
Cow country. Leave the ribeyes home. They got plenty.

Also where Pig Pen was last heard from in the song "Convoy".

Dooltd

Elio Addict
Reaction score
After I take delivery of my silver Elio #1471 in Shreveport I plan on hitting all the continental states west of the Mississippi on my drive back to Los Angeles.

Having said that, now I'm thinking of taking one of those clever routes that touch all of the 48 states.

Heck, it seems I'll have the time to make all the plans... :cool:

Thomas L. Buyea

Elio Fan
Reaction score

Will the Russian road be paved ? There are a lot of dirt roads in Russia, I Once heard that there was an area inside Russia as large as the USA that had no paved roads ?

Top Bottom