• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

"s" Model?

NRB

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You want high performance from a 1250 pound plastic bodied 2 place tandum seater vehicle designed for commuter travel under high MPG conditions---suggest ample life insurance coverage for you and your family!

jtmarten

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You want high performance from a 1250 pound plastic bodied 2 place tandum seater vehicle designed for commuter travel under high MPG conditions---suggest ample life insurance coverage for you and your family!

Why? I've had 25+yrs of high performance on 2 wheels. All 3 of my non-stock sport bikes would easily rocket me to 160mph (many times); I'd say 95% of my commutes to work or pleasure weekend rides would contain at least one good triple digit stretch. Both of my BMW's would easily rocket to the 155mph limiter (many times as well :D). Much more fun on two wheels though.

Rideoften

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I don't think the 0-60 time of 7.5 sec is really high performance. I just want to accelerate onto the interstate without getting rear ended.

Top Bottom