• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Sacks Small Cap Research

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Amy conspiracy theories on why Zack's pulled the article?

• Big three automakers paid them off
  • Aliens used their mind control devices because the Elio engine is actually extra terrestrial tech
  • Trump forced it to be pulled because his tiny little hands can't grip the steering wheel, therefore it'll never come to market during his presidency
  • ???
  • Profit!

Most likely they found some technical error and needed to correct it.

slinches

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Now that I had a chance to look at what numbers they're using, I can give a more informed (but very amateur) opinion.

I think the $51 estimate is in the right ballpark, but for slightly different reasons. They only used a probability of success discount knockdown of 20%, which I think is low by a factor of ~2 (I think the likelihood of getting to full scale production is ~50-60%, not 80%), but they estimated sales at about half of what I would have (200k in 2021, I think they'll hit that in the first year and be around 500k/yr by 2021).

Last edited:

bunchathrees

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It appears that the report did have errors. Notice the color options and the abrupt ending of the quoted sentence:

From page 10 of 24: "The Elio is available in seven standard colors: True Blue, Sour Apple, Rocket Silver, Red Hot, Mellow
Yellow, Licorice, Creamsicle and Marshmallow. There will be the option of personalizing with other"

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If I were a conspiracist I would question the timing of the article with the indication that EM is about to offer stock.
The problem with most conspiracies -- including this possible one -- is that they require a degree of secrecy, timing, coordination, communication, and trust that virtually no organizations are really capable of maintaining! Somewhere a thread sticks out, and someone else pulls it and ,,,,!

Top Bottom