• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Saddened In Spokane

Scott Miller

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I am very excited about the Elio...But unfortunately, the closest proposed dealership is in the Seattle area. Guess us Inlanders will have to wait. Personally I thought Spokane would have been an ideal place to open a dealership. So much so, that when I first found out about the Elio I inquired about opening one here myself...Only to find out they will all be company owned.

Ah, the agony.

Jerry Greif

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am very excited about the Elio...But unfortunately, the closest proposed dealership is in the Seattle area. Guess us Inlanders will have to wait. Personally I thought Spokane would have been an ideal place to open a dealership. So much so, that when I first found out about the Elio I inquired about opening one here myself...Only to find out they will all be company owned.

Ah, the agony.
You know what would be a solution, Elio could give everyone on this site a franchise to sell Elios. Everyone on this site would be an excellent representative for the company, and I don't think you would have to work very hard selling them, most people are going to be begging for one once they hit the road.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum and the Elio family. Hope you find the forum useful, friendly, and entertaining. Great place to express your opinions and frustrations as well as contribute your knowledge. Welcome and enjoy the journey with us

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just a heads up. You'll be able to order your EMV on your computer so there is no need to order at the "dealership". Also EM has stated they can ship to your EMV to your home. No reason not to climb on board!
Hi and Welcome from Oregon, Gary. I would say from your magic number, you have been a believer for some time. Congratulations. I hope you enjoy this forum of eclectic and eccentric members who will discuss anything Elio. There is lots of news, views, and information to be found here. The entertainment value alone is worth a visit now and then. Enjoy the adventure of this journey towards Elio ownership. Next year in our Elios. :-) Z

olddog1946

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Ah, the agony.

Bro, I like your thinkin !!! We have a 5 year old auto sales building here in Moses Lake, that belonged to Pondersa, they were there 2 years then moved out..been empty since. Would be an ideal place for an Elio dealership.

olddog1946

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just a heads up. You'll be able to order your EMV on your computer so there is no need to order at the "dealership". Also EM has stated they can ship to your EMV to your home. No reason not to climb on board!
Gary, did you see the Elio when it was in Seattle? I think I met someone there with a 500 number, that also had a Tri-Magnum ?

Last edited:
Top Bottom