• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Sandwich City

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Anybody else notice the Sandwich City next to the Elio dealer on the Elio web site? Does that indicate sponsorship? Where is this dealer? Do you think they'll throw in a free sub with each purchase? Or at least a free drink size upgrade? Has anyone been to that location and ordered from there? Can you see what the inside of the dealership looks like? Do you have pictures? Is this a sly reference to corporate sponsorship by Sandwich City? Are you taking this post seriously? Really, you shouldn't. I've got too much time on my hands apparently.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Anybody else notice the Sandwich City next to the Elio dealer on the Elio web site? Does that indicate sponsorship? Where is this dealer? Do you think they'll throw in a free sub with each purchase? Or at least a free drink size upgrade? Has anyone been to that location and ordered from there? Can you see what the inside of the dealership looks like? Do you have pictures? Is this a sly reference to corporate sponsorship by Sandwich City? Are you taking this post seriously? Really, you shouldn't. I've got too much time on my hands apparently.
Your monitor must be much larger than mine. I can just barely tell it says Sandwich City. And then only after studying the picture intently. I had never heard of the place so looked it up. Yup, there is such a place. LOL You guys are amazing. I saw the Elio building and the cars - that is all. You see the sandwich shop next door. Is that what they mean when they claim men are from Mars and women are from Venus. LOL :-) Z

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Your monitor must be much larger than mine. I can just barely tell it says Sandwich City. And then only after studying the picture intently. I had never heard of the place so looked it up. Yup, there is such a place. LOL You guys are amazing. I saw the Elio building and the cars - that is all. You see the sandwich shop next door. Is that what they mean when they claim men are from Mars and women are from Venus. LOL :) Z
Lol. There really IS such a place? I'm pretty sure it was just a rendered fake business to show that the Elio will be sold out of strip mall type of areas. I pretended to think it was real to be funny... go figure. :p

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Lol. There really IS such a place? I'm pretty sure it was just a rendered fake business to show that the Elio will be sold out of strip mall type of areas. I pretended to think it was real to be funny... go figure. :p
LOL That is so funny! Actually there are several. One in Covina, CA (I went to high school near there) and one in Atlanta, GA plus there were several others. LOL Whoever did the rendering probably was familiar with such a place - or they hoped it was not an actual business but didn't bother to check. LOL :-) Z

Top Bottom