• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Sandwich City

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thanks Ty, I corrected my post. :oops:
Maybe I should correct mine... Do I mean parents who want to drive two cars, or parents with kids who want their own cars? I guess it works either way. Besides, this whole line of forum was just for fun. I'll go with your single parent/kid combo. Maybe they walked to the dealer because they didn't have a car yet.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I noticed four couples outside. Three were guy and gal and one was two guys. Maybe some were in disguise. :rolleyes:
Am I crazy or have they changed the layout of the Retail page? Now there is text and picture with the later only get half page space. It seems much smaller than I remember it. Also there are only 3 Elios. I could swear there were more before. If I'm losing it then I better get another dose of Eliocillin in me. LOL :-) Z

Dustoff

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Am I crazy or have they changed the layout of the Retail page? Now there is text and picture with the later only get half page space. It seems much smaller than I remember it. Also there are only 3 Elios. I could swear there were more before. If I'm losing it then I better get another dose of Eliocillin in me. LOL :) Z
The first one I saw was and is on the Elio Store page and shows three Elio's but is a wider view. It appears they just cropped the image. :)

Dustoff

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thank you, that makes me feel much better. It all seemed so much smaller and I certainly don't want to think my vision is shrinking. LOL :) Z
Z, I'm like Fred Sanford. Gotta search for the right pair of cheaters to see anything up close. Though at a long distance I'll see an Elio coming.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Z, I'm like Fred Sanford. Gotta search for the right pair of cheaters to see anything up close. Though at a long distance I'll see an Elio coming.
LOL That is so funny. You know what is frustrating me is I can expand the size of almost anything on my iPad but not the Elio Motors website stuff. At least not the things under the Store tab. How some of you can read the signs of the nearby buildings is totally beyond me. I can guess at the Sandwich City one after someone pointed it out but the other one mentioned? No way! I see a red sign and another sign, the color of which does not stick in my mind. LOL :-) Z

Top Bottom