• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Saturday, February 7, 2015 - Cbs - Paul Elio On The Henry Ford's Innovation Nation

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
An interesting tidbit that I had not heard before: Paul got caught in the economic downturn of 2008, his company went out of business, and he couldn't find a job. N-E-where. Just think about that for a second, where he was personally and professionally in 2008, and Elio Motors got started in 2009 (correct?). Pretty amazing.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
An interesting tidbit that I had not heard before: Paul got caught in the economic downturn of 2008, his company went out of business, and he couldn't find a job. N-E-where. Just think about that for a second, where he was personally and professionally in 2008, and Elio Motors got started in 2009 (correct?). Pretty amazing.
Lehman Brothers? or was it Enron?

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I looking through the season 2 episodes, what else was on topic, it might not be on their web site yet.
Innovation Nation Episodes - The Henry Ford

Yep. I looked though season 2 and didn't see the episode. I'm pretty sure there was a segment on algae bio-diesel and "shade balls" that allegedly slow down the evaporation of water supply reservoirs. It was Paul showing off the new engine.

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just watched and recorded on to my laptop per usual, can't figure out how to get it here to the forum so go to: Innovation Nation Episodes - The Henry Ford Besides my Elio I want a pair of those ear buds.: Product

Right! The sound deaden/enhancing ear buds! That's the episode, but it's still not on their website yet. Give it a week or so and we'll be able to link directly to the video.

Last edited:
Top Bottom