• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Schadenfreude

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
As Joshua wrote, the moderators here are definitely not going to let that happen! :)

There was some unfortunate news which has resulted in frustration and anger rising to the surface and people need to vent. That being said venting is not an excuse for personal attacks, offensive posts, flaming, trolling, or anything else the moderation team feels is inappropriate behavior.

Members are encouraged to use the 'Report' button to notify the moderation team of posts which they feel could be inappropriate and a moderator will review the post and take corrective action as necessary.

Puna bob

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
If you're "all in" like me you have taken a leap of faith that this will happen.
I still believe this will be produced, maybe late but it will come to pass in it's own time.
There is nothing you can do but wait and see, it will serve no purpose to get upset and allow
this minor bump in the road to sour your enthusiasm. As Goofyone said take a few days off, only read
technical discussions and block those you find offensive, it works wonders.

Catia

Elio Addict
Reaction score
As Joshua wrote, the moderators here are definitely not going to let that happen! :)

There was some unfortunate news which has resulted in frustration and anger rising to the surface and people need to vent. That being said venting is not an excuse for personal attacks, offensive posts, flaming, trolling, or anything else the moderation team feels is inappropriate behavior.

Members are encouraged to use the 'Report' button to notify the moderation team of posts which they feel could be inappropriate and a moderator will review the post and take corrective action as necessary.
G1, I have never notice the "Report" button and wonder what they are for....also what is the +Quote do? Wonder!:confused:
images8TW6E4P3.jpg

Mrtoycrazy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If you are "all in " I would think you would have a little faith in the Elio being completed. Lord knows people are going to need it next year. It's on track to be built ,just need more investment. By the time it does get under production and gas is $5.00 or more a gallon ,I may have to buy my daughter one too.

Top Bottom