• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

SEC Info

Made in USA

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Sometimes you just have to try a different approach. E-mails to Elio Motors go unanswered. Their "updates" don't exist. What is going on? So I have sent a e-mail to Mr Black at Racer Trust asking if Elio Motors did not make the payment on the lien due by Sept 30th 2021 if the equipment in the plant was for sale. If I get a response I will post it. Not holding my breath though. For Racer Trust contacts: https://www.racertrust.org/management
So far no answer from Steven Black yet, so I am trying Bruce Rasher now.

84mpg

Elio Addict
Reaction score
No answer yet so I'm going to the top guy, Mr. Law. You would think they would at least respond with a "can't comment" or something.
Yes…. It would be the right thing to do. Give a response, even if it’s “I can’t comment”. Common courtesy in the business world is slowly evaporating and has been for quite some time.

When I was young, a word or handshake meant something. Not so much now. Sad.

Made in USA

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yesterday Elio Motors stock started at $0.36, shot up to $0.70 (with about 250 shares) and then dropped down to $0.35 with about another 100 shares.
I just can't fathom why anybody would want to buy this stock with the way Paul Elio is running the company.

Reaction score
Yesterday Elio Motors stock started at $0.36, shot up to $0.70 (with about 250 shares) and then dropped down to $0.35 with about another 100 shares.
I just can't fathom why anybody would want to buy this stock with the way Paul Elio is running the company.
I was watching it happen, as I do most every day. Yea, plenty of people told me to stop. It's not good for my mental health, lol. One thing I've learned is the stock prices have nothing to do with the company or Paul or anything he does or doesn't do. Stock prices have nothing to do with the company. It is an entity of its own. And the whole market is going nuts. The whole world is. I think it is in our water. Meanwhile I am still playing the game. I am still spending my Friday meal money on the stock market and losing weight, lol. Sometimes Charles Schwab lets me buy my limited bid, something I am skipped over and it goes to a lower price then I was willing to buy. It's a pain placing the bid. I must call in, and have them do it because I 'can't' on line. But, Yea, I am still buying Elio stock, as much as I can, every week. OH and BTW, Zero Commissions is a thing of the past. They are charging commissions again and they are more expensive then ever. So much for all those cute commercials on TV, that now has disappeared.

Ray O

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I was watching it happen, as I do most every day. Yea, plenty of people told me to stop. It's not good for my mental health, lol. One thing I've learned is the stock prices have nothing to do with the company or Paul or anything he does or doesn't do. Stock prices have nothing to do with the company. It is an entity of its own. And the whole market is going nuts. The whole world is. I think it is in our water. Meanwhile I am still playing the game. I am still spending my Friday meal money on the stock market and losing weight, lol. Sometimes Charles Schwab lets me buy my limited bid, something I am skipped over and it goes to a lower price then I was willing to buy. It's a pain placing the bid. I must call in, and have them do it because I 'can't' on line. But, Yea, I am still buying Elio stock, as much as I can, every week. OH and BTW, Zero Commissions is a thing of the past. They are charging commissions again and they are more expensive then ever. So much for all those cute commercials on TV, that now has disappeared.
Good tp hear from you i am still hanging in there.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My unsolicited stock market advice, stop, unless you have money to burn, or consider it entertainment value. What a company does or does not do has direct impact on their stock price. However, some of the time it’s the manipulated crazy economy impact on the entire market that is out of the companies direct control. There is no engine, finalized specs, beta test fleet, or even a test drivable Elio - a test sit shell and the EM (Elio Marketing) has moved to an EVElio. I’m a disappointed Elio Addict that’s still looking for a fun, fully enclosed, affordable ($20K<) three wheeler commuter. I sold my Orange Kubota Tractor 8 years ago to pay for it. :)

Reaction score
My unsolicited stock market advice, stop, unless you have money to burn, or consider it entertainment value. What a company does or does not do has direct impact on their stock price. However, some of the time it’s the manipulated crazy economy impact on the entire market that is out of the companies direct control. There is no engine, finalized specs, beta test fleet, or even a test drivable Elio - a test sit shell and the EM (Elio Marketing) has moved to an EVElio. I’m a disappointed Elio Addict that’s still looking for a fun, fully enclosed, affordable ($20K<) three wheeler commuter. I sold my Orange Kubota Tractor 8 years ago to pay for it. :)
Sorry about your tractor. I just bought mine 5 years ago. Do to the non-communication, we don't know what the 'two guys reportedly working full time' are doing. But, I am not arguing with you, it really doesn't look good. We just don't know. If the manipulators manipulation works as I think it might (again, remember November last year?) and the stock jumps (again) to over three bucks, I am selling out. I'll get all my money back and still own the SIL of my four Future Elios and the money to pay for them. Ray O and I will have a party at his place, Right Ray O? Since covid hit two years ago I almost stopped going out on Friday nights. That was my entertainment money. Prepare for the worst and pray for the best.

Ray O

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Sorry about your tractor. I just bought mine 5 years ago. Do to the non-communication, we don't know what the 'two guys reportedly working full time' are doing. But, I am not arguing with you, it really doesn't look good. We just don't know. If the manipulators manipulation works as I think it might (again, remember November last year?) and the stock jumps (again) to over three bucks, I am selling out. I'll get all my money back and still own the SIL of my four Future Elios and the money to pay for them. Ray O and I will have a party at his place, Right Ray O? Since covid hit two years ago I almost stopped going out on Friday nights. That was my entertainment money. Prepare for the worst and pray for the best.
We can have the party at my place! lol it will be fun.

Top Bottom