• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Seeing The Elio Up Close And Personal.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hello, How many members actually had the chance to see the Elio up close and personal. I will get my chance coming up on April 12 in West Palm Beach. I cant wait!
Welcome to the group of Elio Enthusiasts and fanatics. It's a great group and I encourage you to get involved and learn with the rest of us as the Elio develops

Russell Martin

Reaction score
I saw the P-4 in Ontario a couple weeks ago, had probably 150 - 200 people there. The P-4 is amazing, hope the production model only gets better looking.
Elio006.jpg
Elio007.jpg
Elio023.jpg
Elio024.jpg

Reefkeeper

Reaction score
Hello, How many members actually had the chance to see the Elio up close and personal. I will get my chance coming up on April 12 in West Palm Beach. I cant wait!

We seen it yesterday at Barrett Jackson as well. Who knows maybe we were at their booth at the same time. We never heard about or seen the car until yesterday. As soon as I seen it, I thought this would be a great to save money on gas for my husband.

The Elio booth was extremely busy all day with a lot of enthusiasm for the car. It was fun to talk to all the excited people that already knew about the car.

We immediately went all in and have our reservation number. Can't wait to get this little cutie. Cruising down the beach for the first time will be priceless!

Top Bottom