• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Seriously? You Have To Provide Your Own Water Bottle For The Windshield Washer?

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Sorry, cans only. Nothing worst than having your car on cruise, your butt hiked up off the seat doing your business, only to glance down and find you’re a half inch from the top and your only half done. JMO

Vente is the Key! :)

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
LOL... Ralphe, it is also the best thing for cleaning battery terminals in cars too. Actually, Diet Coke--- isn't sticky-- no sugar.

Craig

Elio Addict
Reaction score
In loo of (Yes I said the Loo) the sun roof option you could just opt for the floor hatch drain. You could just blame the puddle under the vehicle as an air conditioning leak. If its a number 2 issue it would be called a moon roof I think??
Take the catheter and tap it into the exhaust and let it drip out the tail pipe, people will think you are running on hydrogen.

Buckeyejake

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My windshield fluid container story.

A group of my business associates were going to Chicago to a trade show. It's an excuse for a party and good time together. The party begins upon entering the vehicle. So, we modified my windshield washer system on my conversion van. We replaced the fluid container with a 2 liter bottle filled with rum. Ran new aquarium hose from the pump into the van to dispense a shot of rum every time we pretended to wash the windows. Driving down the Indiana turnpike with the windshield wiper going on a bright sunny day. But, no open container in the vehicle. A police friend said it was a great idea but that I was out of my mind.

Well, that's my story and I'm sticking with it.

Craig

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I use to have one with bleach in it. It ran to the back of my street rod just in front of the tires. I had posi, Mickey Thompson ET Street M50 15s, hit the button a couple of times, move up and do one hell of a burn out, smoke every where.

Those days are gone forever / Over a long time ago, :(

Top Bottom