• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Sf Bay Area Event

Cali Chris

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Village at Corte Madera:

1618 Redwood Hwy
Corte Madera, CA 94925

(415) 924-8557

Property Hours
Mon-Fri: 10am-8pm
Sat: 10am-7pm
Sun: 11am-6pm

I was really tempted to post an incorrect address, so I could have the Elio all to myself, moowaaahahaha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DWR

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My wife and I will be going on Saturday, July 19th.

Is there any questions that you want answers to. Let me know I'm compiling a list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cali, I’ve asked this question before and never really got a definitive answer. Will tilt wheel be standard or an option? Last time I asked this, some here said yes and many were unsure. Thanks.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Cali, I’ve asked this question before and never really got a definitive answer. Will tilt wheel be standard or an option? Last time I asked this, some here said yes and many were unsure. Thanks.
I asked that on Friday and recived a yes standard. I will not be the least bit offended if you want to confirm this. After all, I was higher than a kite on Elio Love so may have misunderstood. LOL :-) Z

DWR

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I asked that on Friday and recived a yes standard. I will not be the least bit offended if you want to confirm this. After all, I was higher than a kite on Elio Love so may have misunderstood. LOL :) Z
Thanks Z. As usual, you're always one step ahead of me!

Top Bottom