• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Sf Bay Area Event

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yeah that's my blade 400 but I would say "fly" as much as dable lol. Currently I'm playing with a Parrot drone (quadricopter) much easier but then again it can handle much wind.

:) Thought that I recognized it. I've got a couple of the small "blade" helo's too, but have never really gotten comfortable with them. Been flying fixed wing since RC was in it's infancy back in the mid to late 50's. Receivers had vacuum tubes then and all we had was the wind-up rubber band escapements with rudder control only. Watched many planes fly out over the horizon and beyond the trees, to never be seen again. o_O

Working on a Cessna 188 Ag-Wagon now. About ready to maiden her in the next week or two.

68 now and have been flying since I was 7 y/o. "U-control," back then. :D

LockMD

Elio Addict
Reaction score
:) Thought that I recognized it. I've got a couple of the small "blade" helo's too, but have never really gotten comfortable with them. Been flying fixed wing since RC was in it's infancy back in the mid to late 50's. Receivers had vacuum tubes then and all we had was the wind-up rubber band escapements with rudder control only. Watched many planes fly out over the horizon and beyond the trees, to never be seen again. o_O

Working on a Cessna 188 Ag-Wagon now. About ready to maiden her in the next week or two.

68 now and have been flying since I was 7 y/o. "U-control," back then. :D

AWESOME! I could never get the fixed wings down, go figure ... helis are supposed to be harder but I can "hover" in winds your not supposed to able to lol. I'm loving the drone for now....

Top Bottom