• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Shark Tank

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My dad just texted me and said he thinks he heard the elio will be on shark tank. I told him it's doubtful, but to keep me informed.
Anyone hear anything?
That's Hilarious. That and "The Prophet" my 2 most favorite shows. I have discovered a simi precious mineral deposit that I need the Shark's help for me get it to the public in some kind of jewelry format.

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My dad just texted me and said he thinks he heard the elio will be on shark tank. I told him it's doubtful, but to keep me informed.
Anyone hear anything?
I've never seen anything on the SharkTank that involved that much money. The only reason for EM to go there is for free TV time. But I have seen some other presentations that obviously did it for that purpose.

eddie66

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I've never seen anything on the SharkTank that involved that much money. The only reason for EM to go there is for free TV time. But I have seen some other presentations that obviously did it for that purpose.
I can see Laurie Greiner hawking Elio's on QVC. Free shipping and handling if you also purchase one of her jewelry mirror cabinets. But wait, there's more. If you call in the next hour, we will include a free scrub daddy sponge at no additional charge. But hurry, quantities are limited. Still not convinced? For the next hour, We'll double your order. Get another scrub daddy sponge, absolutely free. Just pay the additional shipping and handling fee. And, if all that's not enough, if you call in today, we will offer this on easy pay. That's just 12 easy monthly payments of $680, added to your Visa card.

Last edited:

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
I can see Laurie Greiner hawking Elio's on QVC. Free shipping and handling if you also purchase one of her jewelry mirror cabinets. But wait, there's more. If you call in the next hour, we will include a free scrub daddy sponge at no additional charge. But hurry, quantities are limited. Still not convinced? For the next hour, We'll double your order. Get another scrub daddy sponge, absolutely free. Just pay the additional shipping and handling fee. And, if all that's not enough, if you call in today, we will offer this on easy pay. That's just 12 easy monthly payments of $680, added to your Visa card.

LOL, well done.

BADBOY

Elio Addict
Reaction score
lol am watching Profit as I type. Sharks will want too much equity or Mr. Wonderful will want a thousand dollars per car forever. Not happening. I think Mr. Elio has the investors he wants, the Gov't loan will require a payment but no stock, royalty, etc

Top Bottom