• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Shipping Your New Elio?

JP

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I would love to go pick up my new Elio at the factory. However, depending on when it is made, I may not have the time needed to fly down and drive it back as it will be a 3 day drive for me. I would assume that the customers who reserved an Elio will not have the dealer network built yet in 2015 to handle this locally. Has anyone seen any information on Elio regarding vehicle shipping? Do you think Elio themselves would ship vehicles or do I need a 3rd party shipper to do it? I realize it may be too soon to know these details. Thanks!

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I would love to go pick up my new Elio at the factory. However, depending on when it is made, I may not have the time needed to fly down and drive it back as it will be a 3 day drive for me. I would assume that the customers who reserved an Elio will not have the dealer network built yet in 2015 to handle this locally. Has anyone seen any information on Elio regarding vehicle shipping? Do you think Elio themselves would ship vehicles or do I need a 3rd party shipper to do it? I realize it may be too soon to know these details. Thanks!
I suspect it is way too soon for that kind of information. I searched for information on destination charges but I'm afraid it would be inaccurate information if it were available because I live on the west coast and a lot of cars are shipped to someplace near Martinez, CA and then moved by truck or train from there. I'm not sure where the ships pick them up.

Reactions: JP

Scott Miller

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I too have the same problem. The closest indicated dealership is near Seattle. I suspect that the truck will have to come through town to get there so I might have to have the "Great Train (Truck) Heist" to get mine. ;)

Top Bottom