• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Shirts, Shirts, And Shirts.

Reaction score
Can I get one with the Elgin print so I can only see one letter at a time?

Let us know about sizing. I have found it hit or miss with imported shirts lately (I order a lot of gaming and anime shirts). I wear an American XL but sometimes need to size up when buying imported.

Hey Maurtis, Get a size larger. I just got mine in the mail an hour ago. Very pretty blue, good quality. They are 100% COTTON, which is good and comfortable but tends to shrink and made in Honduras. I got the women's medium. Ya know I love my T-shirts. Thanks Steve for setting this up.
Elio Blue Shirt.jpg

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Mine was 100% Cotton made in Nicaragua
It also has "Lightweight" on the tag.
It is a Med. Black

I do have one of the older heavyweight cotton ones from about 2 years ago.

So I guess, color and size are all made at different locations; wish it was a little more consistent.

Maurtis

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hey Maurtis, Get a size larger. I just got mine in the mail an hour ago. Very pretty blue, good quality. They are 100% COTTON, which is good and comfortable but tends to shrink and made in Honduras. I got the women's medium. Ya know I love my T-shirts. Thanks Steve for setting this up.View attachment 11377

Thanks for the heads-up, I really appreciate it. I think I am sold on that blue, it is very pretty indeed.

Top Bottom