• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Shirts!

Terrence

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The second round of orders should go out on Saturday morning

Hoorah, I am awaiting my Elio production number! Cool deal for those waiting on their number. Then the great Elio journey continues <> I'll then resume the look out for those great Tech Talk releases!
:) $6,800.00 Elio designed for a purpose> 84mpg & 49mpg city , lightweight 1,240lbs, tandem design, 5 star safety rating,roll cage frame, air bags, air condintiong,can carry two, enclosed (all weather) , quality parts at a value, blue star supplies! Being all in with $1,000.00 reservation before the end of this month, I will receive the additional bonus of $500.00 off the retail price. That bonus offer ends at the end of this month<> if anyone else is considering going all in, you'll only have to the end of this month to obtain that bonus.....Enjoy your Elio!
Terrence :)

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
How do I know if my order went through? Nothing has shown up in my email box. :) Z

Edit: Still nothing in my email box but Paypal has placed a $ 0.01 hold on my checking account and the shirt is the only I ordered that even touched Paypal. Unfortunately I am about as comfortable with Paypal as I am with Facebook - in other words not comfortable at all. :rolleyes:
the 1 cent is a test- new bank accounts do a similar technique

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
the 1 cent is a test- new bank accounts do a similar technique
Well, I seem to be doing something wrong because my orders have never gone through even though the money was there. The 1 cent was returned to my account. I will try again next month. My younger son is coming to visit this weekend and I need the money to feed him at least a couple of meals. I eat small meals. He definitely does not. LOL :-) Z

Terrence

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I paid 1000 dollars for a T shirt and I want it NOW
I had read from previous postings, that every 2 or 3 wks they will get a batch printed out and delivered. Since I have now purchased and received three seperate Elio designed tee-shirts (what I had read comes true. Takes about three weeks, for me the wait was worth it.
Hang in there....
Terrence :)

Top Bottom