• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Sil

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Thnks Jim. This is exciting. I kind of enjoy the unknown aspect myself. It will reallt be exciting to see the production starting. I know many others have been waiting for a very long time and it will be all the more special for them. I know you will be very excited when it all begins.
I hope someone did explain to you that the number you put in for your reservation in your avatar isn't your SIL.

DanWilliams Avatar.gif

That is your receipt number for a deposit you did.
It doesn't reflect a place in line per se, just a transaction.
Your SIL (SIL=Spot In Line) will be after you do a $1K All In deposit/reservation.

Danny Williams

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I hope someone did explain to you that the number you put in for your reservation in your avatar isn't your SIL.

View attachment 10912

That is your receipt number for a deposit you did.
It doesn't reflect a place in line per se, just a transaction.
Your SIL (SIL=Spot In Line) will be after you do a $1K All In deposit/reservation.
I realized that. My SIL was sent in an email to me.

SILb2.png

Danny Williams

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I began it about 3 months before making a deposit, then escalated twice over the next 9 months. Didn't ever get a second t shirt though.
I made 2 deposits and the last note I got from Elio told me to expect my shirt this week so I expected 1 shirt after getting that message.

Top Bottom