• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Silent Majority...

4matic

Elio Addict
Reaction score
48C447E7-35AD-4FD1-9A83-5AC34298E314.jpeg
I always thought that the green was the worst looking, but I’d sure take one now no matter the color.

A bright green Elio is very hip!

Same shade of green as available on a Lamborghini Veneno...

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hummmmm, don't recall the color that cannot be mentioned,( but rhymes with mellow, )ever being a first year option. It was my understanding that after the first year, the least fav color would be dropped which would allow the "y" to be inserted in the production. The limiting factor was the number of paint booths (7?)
Matters not if we don't get the call to select our preference, if there is zero choice.

Having not followed closely, it appears that some of the options have changed or the names of them have.

bowers baldwin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hummmmm, don't recall the color that cannot be mentioned,( but rhymes with mellow, )ever being a first year option. It was my understanding that after the first year, the least fav color would be dropped which would allow the "y" to be inserted in the production. The limiting factor was the number of paint booths (7?)
Matters not if we don't get the call to select our preference, if there is zero choice.

Having not followed closely, it appears that some of the options have changed or the names of them have.
That was a long LONG time ago...

Reaction score
You are right Rob. (tongue in cheek, lol) This is The refundable agreement now. But, it says "you wish to reserve an Elio vehicle (prototype can be viewed on our website)."
It doesn't say reserve a place in line. I actually bought a reservation for a vehicle. This might be the reason LA waited till now to pressed charges on elio. I can't wait for Tuesday.

Top Bottom