• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Sing It With Me, I Say "e" I Say L

lafrisbee

Elio Addict
Reaction score
"E"
"L"
"I"
"O"
"E-L-I-O"
EEeeLeeO

Ok that is the slightly modified song from you remember when. it blairs all the way through the commercial
...Now the visual to the commercial. it is POV commercial all the way. So the opening is from the eyes of a guy that has just slammed the door on his elio and turns on the car, nothing looks that unusual, unless you are actually paying attention. the guy turns on the car , turns on his music allah bluetooth and reads the title to that song(well perhaps the real title of that song), and from the moment he looks away from the "radio" and out the window he is seeing cool cars from the '60s and perhaps the '70s. he looks out the side window and he sees an MGB with a couple, he looks out the front and he sees a bug-eyed Sprite, as he goes through an intersection there is an early beetle. All the scenes are photoshopped so you see all these old small cars through the eyes of someone driving an Elio. You see the beams on each side of the windshield, all of that stuff...you see the tops of the funky outrigger wheels of the Eliuo maybe... but nothing more, maybe a little itty bit of the Elgin Dash that everyone will love when they actually see it... Then the car comes to a stop light. the driver looks down so that he is looking right at the cool instruments on the dash through the steering wheel and the only way someone that didn't know what they were looking at would be to read the "Elio" badge in the middle of the steering wheel. then the commercial ends.
Or an alternative to the fade to black..the guy gives out one of those sighs that lets you know he is just plain content.
The ad guys will want to much it up by adding more crap on top of that, but don't let em!

Now do i get a car for that?...or a car in a crate in all of its pieces as I am already gonna buy one.

WAYNE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That ought to get you an "E-D-S-E-L" "E-D-S-E-L" C'mon now sing along with me "Edsel" was his name O

Last edited:

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
"E"
"L"
"I"
"O"
"E-L-I-O"
EEeeLeeO

Ok that is the slightly modified song from you remember when. it blairs all the way through the commercial
...Now the visual to the commercial. it is POV commercial all the way. So the opening is from the eyes of a guy that has just slammed the door on his elio and turns on the car, nothing looks that unusual, unless you are actually paying attention. the guy turns on the car , turns on his music allah bluetooth and reads the title to that song(well perhaps the real title of that song), and from the moment he looks away from the "radio" and out the window he is seeing cool cars from the '60s and perhaps the '70s. he looks out the side window and he sees an MGB with a couple, he looks out the front and he sees a bug-eyed Sprite, as he goes through an intersection there is an early beetle. All the scenes are photoshopped so you see all these old small cars through the eyes of someone driving an Elio. You see the beams on each side of the windshield, all of that stuff...you see the tops of the funky outrigger wheels of the Eliuo maybe... but nothing more, maybe a little itty bit of the Elgin Dash that everyone will love when they actually see it... Then the car comes to a stop light. the driver looks down so that he is looking right at the cool instruments on the dash through the steering wheel and the only way someone that didn't know what they were looking at would be to read the "Elio" badge in the middle of the steering wheel. then the commercial ends.
Or an alternative to the fade to black..the guy gives out one of those sighs that lets you know he is just plain content.
The ad guys will want to much it up by adding more crap on top of that, but don't let em!

Now do i get a car for that?...or a car in a crate in all of its pieces as I am already gonna buy one.
Did you know that while you were creating that you were improving your health? Congratulations! You get a healthier you. Very creative idea by the way. :-) Z

Top Bottom