• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Site Redesign Is Live!

KenK

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I like it for the most part. I think the reply button should be green, not red, and the "New" tag should be red. But thats just me probably.

Okuma

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I like it for the most part. I think the reply button should be green, not red, and the "New" tag should be red. But thats just me probably.

I can't figure out what you mean by the "new tag," can you clarify for me?

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The line of each new message and the report lines are grey with unreadable white letters on my iPad. They are different and very readable on my PC
The line of each new message on my iPad are black or at least charcoal with white letters that are very readable. The Report line is gray with black letters. I still haven't looked on my old iMac. I have been too busy making a new swim suit. :-) Z

KenK

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I can't figure out what you mean by the "new tag," can you clarify for me?
I am guessing you fixed it because it is now red. When you click the "What's New?" tab and go into a thread, all the messages that have been written since your last log on have a little red (used to be grey) "New" tag on the top right corner.

The reply button is still red, but I guess thats ok. I think it would match the theme better if it were green. IMHO, red should be important stuff that is not always there.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am guessing you fixed it because it is now red. When you click the "What's New?" tab and go into a thread, all the messages that have been written since your last log on have a little red (used to be grey) "New" tag on the top right corner.

The reply button is still red, but I guess thats ok. I think it would match the theme better if it were green. IMHO, red should be important stuff that is not always there.
Just to be contrary, I think the REPLY should remain red and the NEW should be green. And my opinion is not and has never been the least bit humble. LOL :-) Z

Top Bottom