• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Site Redesign Is Live!

DWR

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Also if anyone notices anything weird or broken with the new style please report it here
Like everything better,except the white lettering on the very light gray background. Examples would be when one poster replies to another, I can't make out who the original poster was, and when you mouse over the tabs at the top of the page. That's not bad because you can see it before you mouse over it. Just another example. Even when replying to this post, I had to search for the reply button until I saw the "Like" button.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Like everything better,except the white lettering on the very light gray background. Examples would be when one poster replies to another, I can't make out who the original poster was, and when you mouse over the tabs at the top of the page. That's not bad because you can see it before you mouse over it. Just another example. Even when replying to this post, I had to search for the reply button until I saw the "Like" button.
The reply button is white lettering on a red button and jumps out at you, visually. All the other lettering is black except where it says "so and so said:" and that is white on a lime green. None of it looks tricky... Kindle Fire HDX here.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The reply button is white lettering on a red button and jumps out at you, visually. All the other lettering is black except where it says "so and so said:" and that is white on a lime green. None of it looks tricky... Kindle Fire HDX here.
I'm getting same visuals as Ty on my iPad. :-) Z

DWR

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm getting same visuals as Ty on my iPad. :) Z
This is what I'm seeing. As you can see, it's very washed out on the items I mentioned.Using just a Dell PC.
screenshot.JPG

raybonz

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Check out the new site style and logo! If you still have the old view you can change it by clicking the style selector in the bottom left corner of any screen. You can also keep using the old style if you prefer it over the new one.
Wow Steve I really like the new look! Much better contrast so much easier to see! Great job!

Ray

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Wow Steve I really like the new look! Much better contrast so much easier to see! Great job!

Ray
You are the second one to mention that, Ray. I have been using the old blue format because I found the default style too difficult to read. This one is much better than either the default or the original style in my totally not the least bit humble opinion. LOL :-) Z

Top Bottom