• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Skeptical But All In For 100.

Otis

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Here's how I see it: Elio Car - $6,800 + applicable taxes, 84 mpg, American made & 5 star crash test rating or the 4 musts. Skeptics- Should have, could have, would have! It's like wanting to win the Lotto but you first have to buy the ticket!!!! Successful people are known to have more failures in life before they made it big than those who sit in the couch to "wait and see"! If you want it bad enough then you need to believe on it- that's what Elio Motors are trying to do so let's get behind this project because this means american jobs and less dependence on foreign oil.

Well said Jetpack54!

3 Card

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Here's how I see it: Elio Car - $6,800 + applicable taxes, 84 mpg, American made & 5 star crash test rating or the 4 musts. Skeptics- Should have, could have, would have! It's like wanting to win the Lotto but you first have to buy the ticket!!!! Successful people are known to have more failures in life before they made it big than those who sit in the couch to "wait and see"! If you want it bad enough then you need to believe on it- that's what Elio Motors are trying to do so let's get behind this project because this means american jobs and less dependence on foreign oil.
As I previously said in post..I went all in for the grand..It will sting a bit if it does not happen...However.. I honestly believe since Elio has came this far if something happens others will invest..They could actually get into production by letting several of us dig deeper and paying in full and giving a portion of the company to us then later if they go public converting investment in to shares of stock ..Face book did this and Zuckerburg was not the only one who became rich once they IPO-ed.. I would go all in for 2 units if permitted one to play with while putting the other away..When I take my Harley to Leesburg Bike Fest in a few weeks I'll blow well over a 1000 dollars , Half just in fuel trailering my bike the 2000 mile round trip, when I get bak I'll have nothing to show other than dirty clothes..A few dead brain cells from the parties and not so true stories to tell about women scored with but didn't happen..

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am all in for $100 but already have the first "payment" towards my upgrade to $500 set aside. I will collect money each month to reach that goal because I really believe in this project. Once I reach $400 and upgrade, I will then continue to set aside money each month until I reach $1,000. I figure I need to get used to making car payments and I might as well start now. Having been debt free for 9 years this is a big step for me. I am worth it and so is Elio! Welcome Bluechip, and I am very glad you have changed from skeptical to hopeful. That is a good first step. :) Z

raybonz

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am all in for $100 but already have the first "payment" towards my upgrade to $500 set aside. I will collect money each month to reach that goal because I really believe in this project. Once I reach $400 and upgrade, I will then continue to set aside money each month until I reach $1,000. I figure I need to get used to making car payments and I might as well start now. Having been debt free for 9 years this is a big step for me. I am worth it and so is Elio! Welcome Bluechip, and I am very glad you have changed from skeptical to hopeful. That is a good first step. :) Z
I believe you can upgrade to $250.00 also Z..

Ray

raybonz

Elio Addict
Reaction score
According to the website $250 is not an option. Believe me, if it is I will take it but in the mean time I am aiming for $500. :) Z
Yes you are correct Z.. Odd that you can make the initial all in at that level but not upgrade to it..

Ray

3 Card

Elio Addict
Reaction score
At some point after they give us our number they might consider asking what color and options a person wants..Elio said we will have a factory pick up option..Sounds a little like over-sell..

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
At some point after they give us our number they might consider asking what color and options a person wants..Elio said we will have a factory pick up option..Sounds a little like over-sell..

According to an email update they sent out recently they expect to have a preliminary option list out in the next few months so we can start deciding what we might like. I have also read that about three months before production starts they will finalize the options list and prices and at that point we will get the chance to make our selections as well as tell them if we want to pick up our new Elios at the factory.

Top Bottom