• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Skin & Moderation

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
CompTrex do not follow this link

Here is an example of what has been reported for deletion.
http://elioowners.com/threads/other-technologies-that-will-need-to-adapt.421/page-28#post-63072
That's ridiculous! If that gets deleted, it's a clear case of tyranny by the minority. Moderators have the authority to decide these matters, don't they? Or does one blackball (oh, excuse the possible innuendo, for those who do not know the derovation of the term) kick something off?

LockMD

Elio Addict
Reaction score
(1) Apologies to CompTrex (I thought YOU called him out) maybe I read it wrong or too fast. (2) I generally wont attack any one person, maybe a view that I don't agree with......but that's what this whole thing about.......to discuss things/views agree or disagree we all still get along. Personally I love CompTrex, was one of the first I connected with. When I thought you called him out on this thread I was disappointed. All is good I love all on here, still curious who is "offended" wont PM you, you wouldn't tell me anyhow LOL

Cant we all just get along.........:D

CompTrex

Elio Addict
Reaction score
(1) Apologies to CompTrex (I thought YOU called him out) maybe I read it wrong or too fast. (2) I generally wont attack any one person, maybe a view that I don't agree with......but that's what this whole thing about.......to discuss things/views agree or disagree we all still get along. Personally I love CompTrex, was one of the first I connected with. When I thought you called him out on this thread I was disappointed. All is good I love all on here, still curious who is "offended" wont PM you, you wouldn't tell me anyhow LOL

Cant we all just get along.........:D

Yeah! What'd I do?? Don't diss me my brotha!:cool:

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, my calling him out was teasing and in direct response to an earlier post in this same thread by him. However, who actually did the reporting is confidential.

And yes to the second post.
The spam bots have been coming out of the woodwork since he left. I think I have to go through more steps to log on than they do. LOL :-) Z

Top Bottom