• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

So You Walked Up And Touched It...

Jeff Miller

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Sniff :( I hoped for such a life changing moment but I missed the Minneapolis showing (I think it was private or at least not well advertised) and EM canceled the Oshkosh show. EM said they would eventually get back this way but I'm starting to feel like "that moment" won't happen until I get to test drive or take ownership.

CheeseheadEarl

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Sniff :( I hoped for such a life changing moment but I missed the Minneapolis showing (I think it was private or at least not well advertised) and EM canceled the Oshkosh show. EM said they would eventually get back this way but I'm starting to feel like "that moment" won't happen until I get to test drive or take ownership.
I hear ya Jeff, but I'm still half heartedly hoping for a State Fair stop between the Detroit and Denver shows.

I'm just the other side of the St Croix from you.

Greg Ellis

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
My profile pic is of me sitting in the P3. I am 5'7" and weigh 220 and I felt VERY comfortable in it. Best part is I didn't know it was going to be in Columbus and my wife surprised me by taking me to the mall (1hour and 45 minutes drive) to "shop". We were walking along when I saw a HUGE crowd and the autocycle I have been following since 2012. BAM! I just about lost it! It was just a shell of a car with a crappy Geo engine in it but I went ALL IN that night.

karl

Elio Addict
Reaction score
One of the things that I noticed on my own pilgrimage. Most of the others there struck me as the faithful out for a look. Very few "Oh what is this" types there or walking over.

Neal

Elio Addict
Reaction score
One of the things that I noticed on my own pilgrimage. Most of the others there struck me as the faithful out for a look. Very few "Oh what is this" types there or walking over.
I will be interested to see if that is the case here in Dallas next month at the Texas State Fair. It wil lbe here for a whole week, so there will be a lot of people who are not there for the car that will be exposed to its greatness.

Top Bottom