• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Social Or Factual

KN16

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Purple Elio sounds like a good color however ppl may confuse the Elio with eggplant!
mODveBBXeWHycs93NFnvwCA.jpg

golfsteve

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
To whoever is in charge. Why is there so much hate on this site !? I just want info about the Elio. I don't want remarks about me, you or anything about you. Just the Elio ! I don't want people to hide info or lie or play games. If you are truly in charge then please do the right thing and give us info not stories or speculation. If you are working with Elio to just keep us interested or are you one of us who really want to purchase the Elio.I can find info on other sites but this one use to feel right.

Tomg3rd

Elio Addict
Reaction score
To whoever is in charge. Why is there so much hate on this site !? I just want info about the Elio. I don't want remarks about me, you or anything about you. Just the Elio ! I don't want people to hide info or lie or play games. If you are truly in charge then please do the right thing and give us info not stories or speculation. If you are working with Elio to just keep us interested or are you one of us who really want to purchase the Elio.I can find info on other sites but this one use to feel right.
Have you seen the other sites? This is the best one by far...

Brian1362

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Have you seen the other sites? This is the best one by far...
I have, in fact, posted a couple of comments in one of the other elio forums. Yes, I agree with you, as this one is the best. I have actually gotten replies/comments to my posts here, whether I have liked them or not. I even got accused of "mental maturbation," which was interesting.

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have, in fact, posted a couple of comments in one of the other elio forums. Yes, I agree with you, as this one is the best. I have actually gotten replies/comments to my posts here, whether I have liked them or not. I even got accused of "mental maturbation," which was interesting.

How does one maturbate? LOL :)

Top Bottom