• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Social Or Factual

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
OK,,,,,, there are a lot more out there with amiable personalities. Come on fess up who else has a sense of humor. Get it out of your system so this no nonsense guy can get on with his life. LOL
Oh, Well! If Quick NE Ohio is guilty I must be doubly so. Sigh! I'm not sure I can get it out of my system though. After all I was all serious and no nonsense for the first 40 years of my life so I figure I have at least 10 more years before I have to think about being serious again. At least then my life will be balanced. Besides smiling, laughter and humor are good for your health and I want to live to be at least 100. So yes I may be guilty but I'm sorry, I refuse to comply with his request. He can simply ignore my posts so they don't stress him out. :-) Z

golfsteve

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK,,,,,, there are a lot more out there with amiable personalities. Come on fess up who else has a sense of humor. Get it out of your system so this no nonsense guy can get on with his life. LOL
I love humor !!! I hate name calling, etc. Most people on this site are great ! I love a good joke ! And how do you know I am a no nonsense guy ? Come on fess up you know you were just fooling !

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Zelio, you and Quick NE Ohio are two of the nice people. I also like the humor on this site. But the nasty ones, not so nice.
Thank you, golfsteve. I agree about the nasty ones and that is why I started ignoring them several weeks ago. It makes my life so much more peaceful. And it makes my frequent trips into elioowners.com realm much more enjoyable. In fact reading responses that I don't know what they are responding to can sometimes be downright hilarious. I highly recommend you try it. :) Z

Last edited:

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thank you, golfsteve. I agree about the nasty ones and that is why I started ignoring them several weeks ago. It makes my life so much more peaceful. And it makes my frequent trips into elioowners.com realm much more enjoyable. In fact reading responses that I don't know what they are responding to can sometimes be downright hilarious. I highly recommend you try it. :) Z
You started ignoring them. That makes sense. And here I was thinking you were starting to tire of us.:(

Top Bottom