• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Software Update- Please Report Bugs Here

Joshua Caldwell

Staff member
Reaction score
Is it one particular picture or any picture?
1956_chevrolet_bel_air-pic-35152.jpeg

I tried a bunch of photos taken by my Nikon, all with the same security error (which I don't understand) or file size too large errors (which I definitely understand). Here's a photo I took from the web that seemed to upload ok.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
OK, what did I do wrong? I clicked on like and then wanted to see what would happen if I clicked on +Quote. +Quote became -Quote so what quote was plus and then minus? And does it matter. :-) Z

Okuma

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
View attachment 2648
I tried a bunch of photos taken by my Nikon, all with the same security error (which I don't understand) or file size too large errors (which I definitely understand). Here's a photo I took from the web that seemed to upload ok.

Doesn't make a whole lot of sense, but from a quick read it seems to be related to the file size. How big are the pics?

Okuma

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
OK, what did I do wrong? I clicked on like and then wanted to see what would happen if I clicked on +Quote. +Quote became -Quote so what quote was plus and then minus? And does it matter. :) Z

"+quote" is for when you want to reply to a bunch of people. You just click that button on each post you want to quote, and then when you're ready to reply you hit reply.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
We did a software update to the site last night so if you notice anything broken or any glitches/bugs please report them here.

Thanks!
we've been getting spammed it seems lately. I know very little about this stuff, but if we had one of those scrambled #"s/letters -thingy ( which invariobly I get wrong the first few times) would that help.

Top Bottom